- Privacy and Personal Data Policy
- This Statement applies to LuxFi (referred to as "LuxFi" or "we").
- In this Statement, the term “data subjects” or "you" shall include visitors to this website, users of applicants for loan facilities and lenders of loan facilities.
- The content of this Statement shall apply to all data subjects and form part of the terms and conditions of the Loan Agreement and/or any agreement or arrangement that the data subjects have or may enter into with LuxFi from time to time. In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between this Statement and the relevant agreement or arrangement, this Statement shall prevail insofar as it relates to the protection of the data subject’s personal data.
- Principles of Privacy
- LuxFi is committed to the full implementation and compliance with the six data protection principles and the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486, Laws of Hong Kong) (the "Ordinance"). This statement is intended to assist you in understanding LuxFi’s privacy policies and practices in relation to the personal data.
- Our Pledge
- We pledge to safeguard your personal data by complying with the requirements of the Ordinance as well as the relevant codes of practice and guidance notes issued by the Office of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data. We will ensure that all our employees and third parties with permitted access to your personal data uphold these obligations.
- Personal Data Collection
- Personal data means any information relating to an individual from which the identity of the individual can be ascertained, directly or indirectly. We may collect following personal data when you use LuxFi website or services, including but not limited to: personal name, corporate name, age, gender, phone number, email address, identity card number, residential information and social media account info.
- Purpose of Collection
- For the purposes of the provision of LuxFi services and/or products, it is necessary for data subjects to supply LuxFi with personal data for the opening or continuation of accounts and for the purposes of processing loan services through the LuxFi website.
- Failure to supply such personal data by data subjects may result in LuxFi being unable to open or continue accounts and provide loan services.
- For the purposes of the provision of LuxFi services, personal data of data subjects may also be obtained from credit reference agencies (whose contact details can be provided upon request) or from the public domain through different channels, including public registers, public search engines, public directories or any social media with public view setting authorized by the data subject. In addition, device information may be collected from data subjects’ web browsers.
Cookies are small data files which are placed on data subject’s device when data subject visits LuxFi’s website or clicks on LuxFi’s online advertisements. Cookies or similar technologies are used for the purposes of
(a) statistical analysis of your on-site behaviour such as number of visits to our site, page views, length of time spent on each page. These are aggregated and therefore anonymous;
(b) provide enhanced user experience, remember your preference within our website, enable easy navigation between public section and member owner section of our web property;
(c) promote personalized products using your visited pages, and the website links you have followed to:
(i) make LuxFi’s website more relevant to your interests;
(ii) provide online advertisements or offers on LuxFi’s website or third-party websites which are most relevant to you;
(iii) evaluate the effectiveness of LuxFi’s online marketing and advertising programs.
- Most web browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. Should you wish not to be tracked by this kind of technology, you can choose to “not accept” cookies by changing the settings on your web browser. However, if you block all cookies, including strictly necessary cookies, you may not be able to use the LuxFi website properly to the full extent.
- Retention of Personal Data
- We will take practical steps to ensure that your personal data will not be kept longer than necessary and that we will comply with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements concerning the retention of personal data.
- Security Measures
We provide and maintain stringent security measures to protect LuxFi’s system and information and personal data retained therein, including
(a) use of OTP to authenticate users or customers;
(b) use of firewalls and network segregation to protect against unauthorized access;
(c) use of encryption to keep -’ personal data private;
(d) regular review of our information collection, use, storage and processing practices;
(e) restriction of access of personal data to relevant employees on a “need-to-know” basis and;
(f) employee training on proper handling of personal data.
- It is imperative to remind you that your personal device security and general measure in handling your own personal and transactional digital data are equally important. In most cases, an imprudent transmission and handling of sensitive data such as confidential documents, password, personal identifiers, hashes, etc. would facilitate unauthorized access resulting in a data breach. We, hereby, remind you to be cautious when using LuxFi’s website and handling your own sensitive documents and data.
- Data(Payment) Disclaimer
- We accept the cryptocurrencies BTC, ETH, BNB, USDT (ERC20), USDC, BUSD (ERC20), BUSD (BEP20) and LXF as a payment method.
- In order to ensure the protection of your transaction, a payment verification will proceed with a time range of a few working hours up to 2 working days. We follow the anti-fraud protocol set by the payment platform.
- All updates regarding the status of your payment will be provided. LuxFi reserves the right to cancel your order in case of any issue and a full refund of the payment will be made. We will contact you directly in case of any further information we need. For any other information or support, please contact customer service at [email protected]